Mini-Break!

The official countdown to mini-break has begun (23 days).   

The best and worst thing about this mini-break is that it’s a surprise for Boy – well, of course, I had to tell him we’re going on mini-break so that he wouldn’t plan to go whale-watching with his friends, but he is lacking in all the other information.

It’s great because he can’t say no because I’m asking him no questions.  It’s horrible because I am so, so bad about keeping fun secrets.  Dark secrets you can trust me with, but fun secrets… well, they’re so fun!  Of course, I am usually the cause of fun secrets – like last year when I took my Mom to see Neil Diamond for her birthday.  Keeping that secret was tough because of the amount of people whose help I needed to succeed – but it was SO much fun when it finally happened.

If I can only hold out for 22 days (he’ll need some information the day before so that he can properly pack, not that he properly packs anyway), it will be so much more fun.

I need a co-conspirator that I can tell absolutely everything to that doesn’t know Boy and won’t see him… And perhaps I shouldn’t blog about it.  Too late.

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Masterbate lust koyuki

Swinging Vargaz Talking Screaming Livegonzo

Nerd Gripping Old Margot Twerk